EPIC Machine Vision provides complete system integration for each machine vision application we design, fabricate and install. We understand that vision systems rarely function in stand-alone environments and that new systems must fit with existing equipment, control systems and machinery inside your plant. To ensure trouble-free start-up, EPIC’s dedicated group of systems integrators installs systems onsite and pre-configures applications to fit with existing plant machinery.
Control handshaking with existing equipment and processors will be set up and, if needed, custom hardware or software interfaces can be developed to facilitate the efficient exchange of data to maintain compatibility plant-wide. EPIC’s team will also prepare the plant’s existing power supply distribution to control the new vision system.
EPIC’S APPROACH TO VISION SYSTEM INTEGRATION PREPARES FOR:
- Handshaking with other machinery
- Control processor compatibility
- Adjustments in power distribution
- Modifications to control centers and data collection
- Changes to power distribution panels
- Compatibility with plant conditions
- Successful startup and support